Monday, June 29, 2015

Take Three: Abbreviation

In the interest of posting something instead of nothing this will be a super abbreviated post. Let me add the reminder to myself that Wednesday which would have followed the last post was the day we met with NF from the Roscommon County Council and it was a great meeting. I will give details in the next post. In this post, photos!

ready for anything!

Off comes the rotten 'skirting' (I will be fully fluent in Irish Builder's Terms when done with this project!)

Skirting removed from the baby bedroom (it's time!)

clean up time


adding a little cheer
LS models the latest in demolition headwear

beside the hearth in the main room

main room de-skirted (my own technical term)

"tiles" removed from bathroom floor

before



after

No comments:

Post a Comment